There is a good reason why early in life as part of manners we learn to sit straight and stand straight. Somewhere after school and college all these postures are lost in time and space. And late in life when you meet friends some look taller, more fit and some look like they have shrunk. If you are above 50 years and have recently met friends who seem to have changed with times, then it has something to do with their posture. There is a certain co-relation between the two that one needs to understand. This also ensures that the neck and spine are in good health despite aging. This is what aging gracefully is all about.
Why good posture is important
No matter what job you have sitting and standing straight is important. The neck and spine need to be respected for they are literally the backbone of the entire body. Learn how grow taller 4 idiots can help you to keep your spine straight all the time. It makes one look fit and smarter. And then having the freedom of a painless spine and neck is always desirable. So if you are stuck in a situation or in an uncomfortable posture, then it is time to make a zonal shift. If not anything else, after many more years your contemporaries will still admire your gait and the way you carry yourself.
Why there is height loss, if at all in adulthood?
1. The bone structure changes and settles at adulthood. When someone works for long the joints get compressed. The discs and padding of the joints come together after prolonged postures. The vertebrae become compressed.
2. The neck shoulder and back show excessive curvature.
3. The vertical alignment of the body undergoes a change.
4. The person tends to move forward and the center of gravity is lost.
5. At all ages one should maintain the axis of the spine to remain fit.
What can be done to improve the posture?
As one ages, the spine, and other joint bones take the shape or posture that one has. Just like the shoe shape alters when one wears it for a longer time, the same happens when one sits in a particular position. The curvature becomes a fixture. It becomes so as one even puts on weight to the body. As one grows, it is crucial to keep the alignment of the spine steady so that it does not stoop. Some simple ways include:
1. Stop pressure on the spine. The compression of the spine can be avoided so it is not shortened. The nerves leave it for the blood vessels to enter. Unevenness will mean that the discs and joints are being pressurized. As space is reduced one gets deprived of the height.
2. The curve should be preserved. The natural curvature is for a good reason. When someone runs or walks briskly or does exercises, the curve acts as a shock absorber. The muscles are like the coil spring for protection.
3. The core of the spine should be restored to its shape. It will assist in maintaining the length and height.
Leave a comment
- Lower Your Blood Pressure Without Dieting Or Drugs!
- The Complete Guide To Healthy Eating!
- Great Deceptions – Be Informed Of Your Body Behavior!
- 8 Health Myths You Should Be Aware Off!
- How to Grow Tall – Easy Fixes
- Grow taller naturally & feel good about yourself
- How to choose the right program for growing taller
- The grow taller exercises for beginners
- Tip to grow taller in natural ways
- Grow Tall – Time to Make the Difference
- Help Kids Grow Tall – How Tall Will My Child Grow?
- Simple Exercises That Increase Height
- How to Increase & Boost Your Metabolism
- Losing Your Height? Check Your Posture…
- Why kids fail to get proper growth?
- 6 Surefire ways to increase height naturally
- Is there a way to grow taller and rekindle growth?
- A 30 Minute Regime To Add Inches To Your Stature
- The Height Tangent – From Years 13 to 18
- Height Growth Insoles – A Few Ways To Grow Taller
- Things to Do to Increase Height Naturally
- Exercises Which Catalyze Height?
- Can You Grow Taller In Your Adulthood?
- Do Natural HGH Releasers Really Increase Your Physical Height?
- Adjusting the Office Chair Might be Just What You Need to Grow Taller
- Increase height with a simple pair of shoes.
- Enhance your height with these simple tricks
- Increase height by practicing yoga
- Some super tips to grow taller naturally
- The secret revealed for gaining height
- Does Skipping – Jumping Rope Help You Grow Taller?
- How to Increase Height Fast?
- How to Increase Height after 25?
- How to Get Taller Naturally?
- How Genes Determine the Human Height?
- Will Grow Taller 4 Idiots really work for you?