This article will help you to learn how you can increase your height even after the age of 25. People, who have short height, always dream to gain height even by few inches. The height of men stops increasing at the age of 24 and in case of women, it stops increasing almost at the age of 18.
Still the people, especially those with comparatively shorter height, always want to increase their height by few inches. Those inferior people usually adopt the techniques which are dangerous and sometimes even life threatening. Surgeries which claim to increase height usually have drastic effects afterwards. Dangerous side effects have also been seen for injecting growth hormones.
But the good news is that there are certain natural ways by which you can increase your height even after 25. Follow these few steps, and you can increase your height naturally.
Stretch your body:
The following exercises will not only activate cartilages and bones to grow but also activate pituitary gland so that it can secrete the maximum HGH (Human Growth Hormone). Know how grow taller 4 idiots explains the exercises? These exercises work both on upper and lower body and should be practiced thrice a week only
1. Leg Kick:
It is a very effective exercise for strengthening and the growth of your lower body. Leg kicks are practised by the martial art fighters especially from Japan and China. To do this exercise, stand straight on the floor, and kick with full force without moving your thighs.
2. Hanging in vertical position:
Vertical hanging is the most powerful exercise for height growth. It helps in the extension of your spine. To perform this exercise, you need to have a solid rod which can bear your weight. Fix this rod on some place, where, if you hang yourself, there should be gap of at least 6 inches between your feet & floor. Hang yourself in vertical position as long as you can. Do it on regular basis and it will definitely make you gain minimum of 3-4 inches. You can do this exercise anywhere at home or at gym etc.
There is really a good question, Does skipping – jumping rope help you grow taller, fortunately the answer is yes. Skipping is a basic exercise not only for height gain but it also helps to burn extra calories. Jump off the floor so that the rope can go under your feet. Ideally your jump should be of 1-2 inches and you should land on to the balls of your feet. Keep elbows sideways and move the rope with your wrists and forearms. Your shoulders should not move while skipping. If you get tired, drop your rope but should keep skipping as much as you can. This exercise will also keep your shoulders, chest, arms and legs in good shape
4. Cobra Yoga (Bhujangasana):
Bhujangasana is a very powerful exercise for the growth of the upper body. To perform this exercise, lie down on your chest facing downwards. Your head should rest on your arms. Stretch your arms backwards, raise your head and your weight should be transferred to your chest. Move your tummy more backwards and transfer your weight more on tummy and lower back. Stretch as much as you can. Neither tilt your head nor perform this exercise forcefully, rather practise it in a relaxed way. Hold for 15-20 seconds then slowly get back to initial position.
5. Vertical bend:
Stand in the vertical position on the floor. Keep your feet and legs slightly apart. Try to bend down slowly & initially touch the floor with your fingertips and then slowly try to place both of your palms on the floor. Remember to keep your knees as straight as possible.
6. Lying crossover back stretch:
Lie flat on your back. Use mat or lie down on some other comfortable surface. Keep your legs straight and arms outstretched to your side forming a T Shape. Raise right leg and cross it over the body, but keep your head and neck straight and relaxed on the surface all the time during the stretch. Hold the position for 25-30 seconds and repeat with the left leg with other side of your body. Repeat the exercise for 4-5 times
7. Lying two way stretch:
Lie flat on your back on the floor using some mat or on some other comfortable surface. Keep your arms straight and upward but rest your head on the mat all the time mat. Slowly stretch your arms and legs as far as possible and at the same time as well. Hold the position for 30-40 seconds and repeat the same for 4-5 times.
8. Standing vertical stretch:
Stand vertically on the floor with your arms straight up over your shoulder and head. Slowly stretch as high as possible and get on your toes. Hold for 30-40 seconds. Repeat the exercise 10-15 times. This exercise increases blood flow and stretches your spine.
9. Ankle weights:
This is the best exercise to increase the height of your lower body. This exercise fuses your bones and makes you gain height at any age. This exercise focuses on stretching the cartilage between your knees. To perform ankle weight, sit on high chair and use ankle weight to add weight to your legs. Remember to start with small weight initially and then you can increase weight as you continue with this exercise. Allow the ankle weight to stretch your legs with the pressure of its weight. Wait for a while, and when you feel the pressure in your legs, remove the ankle weight and relax your legs by kicking 5-10 times softly and then 5-10 times strongly. Perform this exercise thrice a week for the best results.
10. Pilates Roll Over:
This is superb workout to stretch your spine, vertebrae of your neck and your upper body. To perform this workout, lie down on the mat with your back touching the floor and face up position with your arms along sides and palms should be facing down. Keeping your legs together; lift them straight up towards the roof without bending knees and now bend them backwards over your shoulders so that your toes can touch the floor. Initially you might have to face some difficulties in touching the floor with your toes but with regular practice you will be able to touch the floor. As you repeat this exercise regularly, as recommended, your spine will definitely gets lengthen.
The bottom line
Each and every workout mentioned above is very effective to gain height. Repeat these workouts regularly to perform these with ease and be healthy & fit always. To get good height and physique you just need willpower and some time and rest will be all yours.
Leave a comment
- Lower Your Blood Pressure Without Dieting Or Drugs!
- The Complete Guide To Healthy Eating!
- Great Deceptions – Be Informed Of Your Body Behavior!
- 8 Health Myths You Should Be Aware Off!
- How to Grow Tall – Easy Fixes
- Grow taller naturally & feel good about yourself
- How to choose the right program for growing taller
- The grow taller exercises for beginners
- Tip to grow taller in natural ways
- Grow Tall – Time to Make the Difference
- Help Kids Grow Tall – How Tall Will My Child Grow?
- Simple Exercises That Increase Height
- How to Increase & Boost Your Metabolism
- Losing Your Height? Check Your Posture…
- Why kids fail to get proper growth?
- 6 Surefire ways to increase height naturally
- Is there a way to grow taller and rekindle growth?
- A 30 Minute Regime To Add Inches To Your Stature
- The Height Tangent – From Years 13 to 18
- Height Growth Insoles – A Few Ways To Grow Taller
- Things to Do to Increase Height Naturally
- Exercises Which Catalyze Height?
- Can You Grow Taller In Your Adulthood?
- Do Natural HGH Releasers Really Increase Your Physical Height?
- Adjusting the Office Chair Might be Just What You Need to Grow Taller
- Increase height with a simple pair of shoes.
- Enhance your height with these simple tricks
- Increase height by practicing yoga
- Some super tips to grow taller naturally
- The secret revealed for gaining height
- Does Skipping – Jumping Rope Help You Grow Taller?
- How to Increase Height Fast?
- How to Increase Height after 25?
- How to Get Taller Naturally?
- How Genes Determine the Human Height?
- Will Grow Taller 4 Idiots really work for you?