Through this article, I will make you learn how skipping is an easy and good way for getting taller. You can find lots of articles over the internet stating that skipping is really good for getting taller but most of them will never tell you why. In this article, I will explain each and everything you need to know about skipping.
Basically, skipping is really a high intensity exercise which promotes the release of growth hormones and this is the main reason that skipping is good for getting taller. Checkout what Darwin Smith in his program grow taller 4 idiots explains about how skipping helps in getting taller. The other reason is, when you repeat the action of jumping again and again, you are telling your body that you want to get taller. This also forces your mind to help you in getting taller.
|When you start skipping, the selection of rope is very vital. Different kinds of skipping ropes are available in the market. But PVC speed rope is the best for the purpose of getting taller. PVC rope is quite heavy and versatile, so it is quite easy to skip with it and you can skip really fast. That’s why it is also called the speed rope. Other ropes heavier and faster than PVC Speed Ropes are also available in the market. You can get any one of those but I still recommend to start with the PVC Speed Rope as for the beginners it is quite a lot easier to skip with it than any other leather ropes.|
The leather ropes are a lot lighter and you will find quite difficult to spin-out and eventually you will be using your shoulders for your skipping workout. To stop using the shoulders for the skipping workout, you can add weight into the handles.
Another important thing is the surface where you are skipping. Try to skip at a softer surface and avoid the concrete surface. Wooden floor can be perfect for skipping. Wooden floor gives a natural bounce & grip. But still you can practice skipping anywhere as wooden floor cannot be available all the time. anywhere as everybody can’t have wooden floor all the time.
|Skipping has very low impact on muscles in terms of injuries but you should understand the perfect techniques. Always practice skipping with your shoes on. I recommend the boxing boots. These are not the essential but the reason why I am recommending is that these have a very thin sole. So your toes will be close to the floor. If you don’t have boxing boots then any shoes having thin sole can be ideal. Running shoes with padding can also be good for skipping. Try finding as thin sole shoes as possible.|
To start skipping, spin the rope over your head and start jumping on your toes. In order to avoid any injury to your spine, never land or jump on your heels. Jumping and landing on the toes also gives you natural spring action which makes skipping really very easy.
In the beginning, do it slowly and try to jump as high as possible. Keep your rhythm going. You can move your right leg forward & backward and then do the same with your left leg. You can do this consistently. Basically it is like you are jumping on your one foot and moving your other foot forwards-backwards. It might take some time initially but eventually with the regular practice you can do this easily. It’s all about coordination & balance.
Skipping needs time and proper practice. If you are not getting it right in the beginning, don’t be embarrass, with regular practice you can do it right.
For basic level, I recommend 20 mins. skipping with 1 min skipping and 1 min rest. Repeat or Practice this for 20 mins. for 2-3 times a week. So the actual time for skipping workout will be, 10 mins. If you want to get to advance stage, practice skipping for every single day or before your stretching.
Leave a comment
- Lower Your Blood Pressure Without Dieting Or Drugs!
- The Complete Guide To Healthy Eating!
- Great Deceptions – Be Informed Of Your Body Behavior!
- 8 Health Myths You Should Be Aware Off!
- How to Grow Tall – Easy Fixes
- Grow taller naturally & feel good about yourself
- How to choose the right program for growing taller
- The grow taller exercises for beginners
- Tip to grow taller in natural ways
- Grow Tall – Time to Make the Difference
- Help Kids Grow Tall – How Tall Will My Child Grow?
- Simple Exercises That Increase Height
- How to Increase & Boost Your Metabolism
- Losing Your Height? Check Your Posture…
- Why kids fail to get proper growth?
- 6 Surefire ways to increase height naturally
- Is there a way to grow taller and rekindle growth?
- A 30 Minute Regime To Add Inches To Your Stature
- The Height Tangent – From Years 13 to 18
- Height Growth Insoles – A Few Ways To Grow Taller
- Things to Do to Increase Height Naturally
- Exercises Which Catalyze Height?
- Can You Grow Taller In Your Adulthood?
- Do Natural HGH Releasers Really Increase Your Physical Height?
- Adjusting the Office Chair Might be Just What You Need to Grow Taller
- Increase height with a simple pair of shoes.
- Enhance your height with these simple tricks
- Increase height by practicing yoga
- Some super tips to grow taller naturally
- The secret revealed for gaining height
- Does Skipping – Jumping Rope Help You Grow Taller?
- How to Increase Height Fast?
- How to Increase Height after 25?
- How to Get Taller Naturally?
- How Genes Determine the Human Height?
- Will Grow Taller 4 Idiots really work for you?